Would you like to work for a rapidly growing, progressive & entrepreneurial company? Iconic Resourcing are delighted to be partnering a Glasgow based business, who are located in fantastic modern offices in the heart of Glasgow City Centre and are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the CEO and COO.
This really is a one of a kind opportunity to join a fantastic team at such a key stage of development of their business. We are keen to speak with hard-working candidates who have worked at an Executive Assistant level within a similar entrepreneurial/start-up company. The role itself will be very fast paced and will involve constant change so ideally we are looking for candidates that thrive in an environment like this and will not be fazed easily!
Job duties will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management – Managing both the CEO & the COO’s very busy and constantly changing diaries.
- Managing both the CEO & COO’s email inboxes – replying and actioning as required especially business leads
- Sourcing & booking global travel arrangements– including flights, rail and hotel
- Minute taking
- Market Research
- Carrying out Ad Hoc personal tasks (e.g picking up dry cleaning/lunches) as required
To be considered, we are looking for candidates with experience of the following:
- Extensive previous experience as a PA or EA
- Experience of working in a fast paced entrepreneurial role
- Previous experience of working to tight deadlines
If you have the above experience and are considering your next move I would be very keen to speak with you. Please apply with your CV or contact Hannah at Iconic Resourcing for more information and an immediate chat, interviews will be held at our offices this week and next week.
At Iconic Resourcing we are engaged by many leading organisations across Scotland and our aim is to keep the recruitment process simple. The people we work with are often in demand professionals, so we work in a completely agile way which means discussions don’t only need to be over the phone, we can arrange video calls at times convenient to you, or why not pop in to our brand new City Centre location. Please visit our website to view all of our Iconic Jobs across Glasgow.