Iconic Resourcing are working in partnership with one of our clients, a global leader in their field, to appoint an experienced HR Advisor on a long term FTC. You will join an established team reporting directly to the HR Manager to provide comprehensive, professional HR support to your stakeholder group on all operational HR matters, including talent management and interesting HR projects.
Key duties include:
- Building credible and collaborative working relationships with stakeholders and business leaders, supporting operational goals and high performing teams
- Providing relevant advice and support on all employee relations matters
- Working with the senior leadership team to embed behaviours and values,and develop staff
- Supporting performance management, talent review, succession planning & people development
- Pro-actively contributing to recruitment activities to ensure the business attracts and retains key talent in the market
- Delivering HR projects in collaboration with the global HR team
We are keen to speak with strong HR Generalists, with a proven and successful track record of both operational and strategic HR tasks. Ideally, you will have worked in a similar global business and understand working with culturally and globally diverse groups. A dynamic and forward thinking mindset is essential as our client moves at a fast pace and is constantly changing and adapting. You'll have depth to your knowledge and a thorough awareness of the wider business and commercial acumen.
We strongly feel this is a genuinely rare opportunity in the market, to work with a highly impressive HR Manager in a business that rewards their staff exceptionally well.
Please send your CV to Lauren Jow without delay. At Iconic Resourcing we are engaged by many leading organisations across Scotland and our aim is to keep the recruitment process simple. The people we work with are often in demand professionals, so we work in a completely agile way which means discussions don’t only need to be over the phone, we can arrange video calls at times convenient to you, or why not pop in to our City Centre location. Please visit our website to view all of our Iconic Jobs across Scotland.